Protect Your Pet
Pet Wellness Exams in Palmetto, GA
Also serving Newnan, Peachtree City, Fairburn, Tyrone, Chattahochee Hills, & South Fulton
At SweetWater Veterinary Hospital, we offer your pet the most comprehensive physical exam possible. We recommend wellness exams every 6 months. We are able to review every aspect of your pet's health from the ears to the tail. Your pet will receive a full preventive care exam because we know how important it is to catch any potential issues as early as possible. To schedule your pet's wellness exam, call us today at (770) 400-0146!
Our Pet Exams in Palmetto Include:
- Eye Exams for Signs of Cataracts, Glaucoma, Infections, Jaundice and Allergies
- Full Body Examination of Muscle Tone, Weight and Enlarged Lymph Nodes
- Abdomen, Joint and Spine Checks for Signs of Pain, Tenderness, Enlarged Organs
- Listening for Heart Murmurs, Arrhythmias, and Lung Clarity.
- Ear & Mouth Checkups for Infection, Tartar and Inflammation
- Discuss Vaccination History
- Nutritional Recommendation
- Diagnostics Are Always Recommended- Blood Work, UA, Fecal, Heartworm Test, Etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Preventative Care So Important?
Preventive appointments allow us to catch potential issues like nodules, skin infections, parasites, and other issues early. In turn, this helps you save time and money by avoiding complications and ensuring your pets stay healthy all year long. The American Veterinary Medical Association (AMVA) suggests preventive care checkup for your pet every 6 months and 12 month preventive care check up for your pet. Schedule yours today by calling (770) 400-0146!
Do You Offer Second Opinions?
Yes! If you would like a second opinion about any issues, regarding your pet, just contact us for a consultation. Our team will do a full examination of your pet and let you know what we think about their overall health or any specific concerns you may have. Our second opinion consultations are always judgment-free and there is no pressure to proceed with treatment. We want to make sure you feel confident in your choice of care for your loved one, so if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
For more information about our preventive pet care exams or to make an appointment with a veterinarian in Palmetto, please call us today at (770) 400-0146.